Happy New Year!

I hope 2008 was a year of great joy and prosperity for you and your family, and that 2009 will bring even greater joys!

What better time than the new year to add a few things to my website and freshen things up a bit. Of course, that was my intention exactly one year ago at the start or 2008, but oh how time does fly!

You'll see I've added some great books and CDs to the website (labels to the right). This year I also hope to add more developmental information both for currently enrolled families and those of you who are still trying to decide which music enrichment program is right for your family.

I also plan to share some of my own music with you via the website, as well as some classic finger plays, children's songs and clapping games.

Stay tuned! New classes are opening up in January and February and the calendar will be posted in the coming week.