ABC Music & Me, an early literacy and language program, is an award-winning enrichment program for ages 2 and up. This research-based language and early literacy program helps develop pre-literacy and language skills through a child's most-loved rituals: music and story time.
ABC Music & Me supports the early childhood standards and requirements for "high quality programs" as defined by the National Institute for Early Education (US).
Age Range: Age 2 to 6 years
Class Structure: New unit theme for each month, consisting of four lessons
Class Length: 50 minutes
Class Size: Up to ten children in class accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
What Your Child Will Experience In Class
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in listening and following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills and develop his sense of steady beat
- Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
- Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Weekly 50-minute class
- 4 Family Guides (one per month)
- 4 Home CDs (one per month)
- developmentally appropriate instruments
Attention Educators! The ABC Music & Me School Edition is now available in Taiwan. Visit www.abcmusicandme.com to see what ABC Music & Me can do for your students!